Monday, August 15, 2011

Navintar นาวิน ต้าร์ อัลบั้ม ชวนชิม (พ.ศ. 2543)



1. นาวิน ต้าร์ - ชิม (3:52)
2. นาวิน ต้าร์ - น้ำน้อย แพ้ไฟ (3:43)
3. นาวิน ต้าร์ - สะกดใจ (4:05)
4. นาวิน ต้าร์ - Online (4:10)
5. นาวิน ต้าร์ - รักเธอ(เพราะเธอน่ารัก) (3:34)
6. นาวิน ต้าร์ - รักข้ามฟลอร์ (4:05)
7. นาวิน ต้าร์ - กล้าๆ กลัวๆ (3:37)
8. นาวิน ต้าร์ - เริ่มตรงคำลา (3:54)
9. นาวิน ต้าร์ - ชนแก้ม (4:22)
10. นาวิน ต้าร์ - เจ็บเป็นเพื่อน (4:03)
11. นาวิน ต้าร์ - ใต้เงารัก (4:38)
12. นาวิน ต้าร์ - น้ำน้อย แพ้ไฟ (Minus 1) (3:43)

- มาโหลดกันเถอะๆ -

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Love your blog, lots of oldies that I love.

    But you see, I have trouble downloading from ZidoFiles. It is very slow, I found your blog for almost a week now but I still can't download anything.

    I was wondering if you could re-uploud Nawin Ta and Sorn Ram albums to Depositfile or Rapidgator or Mediafire???

    Thanks by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Miles,

    I just re-upload Navin Tar albums to Embedupload. You can choose host Depositfile or Rapidgator or Mediafire etc.

    Thx for visited my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...